|RouteFinder Coverage - All Routes Completed|
Here are some statistics about the RouteFinder:
- There are 31,509 route points (the green dots above) in the network.
- Out of 4,298 campsites displayed on the map, 4,144 of them are connected to the RouteFinder. The remaining ones aren't connected because they are hiking campsites, in primitive management areas, or are on a lake with no apparent access to it.
- There are 1,041 portages that can be routed to.
- All 95 paddling/motor entry points can be routed to or from. The remaining 15 are hiking entry points.
- Connecting all of these points, campsites, portages, and entry points are 104,775 routes. About 30,000 of these are in the BWCA. The rest are in the Quetico.